Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Farkle

I had another lazy day today, there is nothing nicer than the occasional day of laying in bed. I spent most of my day laying in bed watching game show network and playing farkle on facebook. I have to admit that I am addicted to it, it is such a fun game. It's a dice game where you try to roll three of a kind of numbers. Yesterday, I made "pro" where I now can play against other people, which is a lot more entertaining then just playing yourself. My record now is 15 wins and 14 losses, happy I finally have a winning record!! The triplets slept 3 hours yesterday and I spent the whole time playing this dumb game! Oh well, at least it is relaxing...sort of!

I have gotten Amy to play it and she's hooked too. She just needs to earn 10,000 chips (you get chips by playing the single version, and sending your chips). She's at 1,000+ now, so I'm waiting for her to hit the 10,000 points to become a pro! Hurry up Amy!!

Another weekend is upon us and next Saturday I leave for Salt Lake to visit Grandma and the rest of the Flemmer Family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

check out the fun farkle at:

http://bestbackgammon.com

it has free online farkle for any machine and a mac version to download.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails