Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Disneyland Video!!

Yes, I just finished it and am feeling really proud of it!! No shocker that 90% of it is Miss Madison - but we did go for her...and she's so darn cute!! I hope you enjoy it! We had a lot of fun on this trip!


Oh...today I ran into Melinda & Jon Levey along with Kyra (Max & Emma were at school) at McDonalds and then later on I ran into Debbie Dill, Adam & Abbie at Fred Meyer (Alisa was also in school). I hadn't seen either of those families in a couple of years, so it was crazy to see all of them and in the same day none the less!!

Thanks again Brandi for my new layout! Love it!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great video. Looks like everyone had a great time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails