Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Yoga

Tonight mom and I went with Erin to Yoga in Kirkland. I have been dragging my foot for months not wanting to go but my mom said she'd go too so I figured I needed to out to her!! It was actually really nice and relaxing! I learned a lot and decided to get a 5 class pass (thanks mom!) to continue.

The one thing I learned was apparently I don't breathe!! That is an important thing to work on...but other than that I learned that paying attention to your breathing is a great way to clear you mind!! I am hoping that not only will yoga help with fitness/flexibility but also with my anxiety and helping me clear my mind!!

I'm excited for another class next week! Thanks again Erin!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails