Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Maddie’s T-Ball Game

Yesterday, I finally got the opportunity to see Maddie play t-ball!  Her team is made up of 3 and 4 year olds and boy is it cute!!  I took video of the game yesterday to share!  I have to say, Maddie is a natural, guess we know where she gets the athleticism from…yours truly…the extreme athlete ;)

Take a look and tell me what you think!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, Monday tomorrow…yuck!
 

1 comment:

Mommy2Four said...

Very cute! Your Niece is adorable! That age is so much fun! I was actually really kinda sad when the teeball season was over....I think I'm looking forward to it next Spring just as much as my little guy is!

Thanks again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails