Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2-thumbs up!

This weekend at the garage sale, I purchased a smoothie maker.  I love smoothies and thought it would be fun to have a real one.  So I bought a Back to Basics Smoothie Maker.  Alex and “her” kids, came over to Kim’s house for a play date this afternoon and to try out our new toy! 

smoothie Both of us give this smoothie maker 2-thumbs up!  It worked really well, was easy and FUN!  So if you are in the market for a smoothie maker, I recommend this one!  Can’t wait to make another one now, maybe tomorrow!  Oh and I used my YOGURT ICE CREAM recipe, and of course got raving reviews from the 5 little kids + Alex!  Yummy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails