Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Miley Cyrus Concert

Okay, I finally did it, I sat down and did my Miley Cyrus Concert blog post.  There were so many pictures that I dreaded just posting picture after picture on my blog, so i decided to just make a slideshow...the slideshow turned into a new montage.  There are a couple of videos included in the montage, the quality isn't great and parts are dark because they were taken on my camera and not on my video camera, but they were to cute not to include! 
For those of you who didn't know, for Sophia's 7th Birthday back in June, I bought her tickets to see her favorite singer...Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana.  Sophia had to wait 3 months before she was able to actually go see her, so we were really excited when the day finally came!!  To add to the fun (and because I really didn't want to go to the Tacoma Dome all by myself) Brandi and Erin bought tickets and came along with us.
Make sure you turn ON/UP your volume to hear one of my favorite songs right now The Climb by Miley Cyrus.  Hope you enjoy the video/montage!


Happy Belated Birthday, Sophia!  Hope the concert was worth the wait!!

1 comment:

brandi said...

That was a fun show!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails