Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Calico Cupboard

This morning for breakfast Julia took us all out to The Calico Cupboard Cafe in Mt. Vernon.  I had never been there before so was excited to go.  They had the BEST breakfast food I’ve ever had.  I had homemade quiche and fresh fruit and the boys had this cinnamon roll french toast that literally tasted like cake!!  Not only was the food good, but they had fast service!  Here are a couple of pictures we took while we were eating!
DSCN1882
Lovely self-portrait of Aiden & I
DSCN1876 DSCN1877
Aiden on the left and Connor on the right
  DSCN1880
Julia & Connor
DSCN1881
Julia & Silly Mackenzie
DSCN1874Mackenzie makes the goofiest faces…I couldn’t get her to smile long enough for the picture to take!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails