Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

GREAT PLAY

This year for Christmas Jaime requested no toys for Madison, so Brandi and I came up with something really fun...we enrolled her in a session at GREAT PLAY. Great Play is brand new in the area, actually there are only 3 in the country. To me it seems like a mix of Gymboree Play & Music and a Gymnastics Class.

Madison this morning at her first class. Brandi & I enrolled her in a Wednesday morning session since Zak has Wednesdays off, but since Jaime just Emmalee Zak is on paternity leave anyway. Jaime didn't want to take Emmalee to it being only 4 days old - so I got to go along!

I took some pictures and video to show Jaime (and all of you). So enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails