Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Maddie's Hair Salon: Victim....I Mean Client: Erin

Yikes! It's been almost a week since my last post :)

Madison is really into doing people's hair right now and putting 'bows' in them! It's cute...but can be painful! Last weekend Erin was nice enough (or maybe just brave enough!) to let Madison play with her hair!! Erin's hair was lovely by the end and as Brandi says in the video "Erin's hair has never had so much body in it before"!

and After....
So I've decided that I got a dud of a video camera...I was looking at some of the other videos people have taken on their same cameras and theirs are clear .... and HD like...plus now mine has these weird lines that run through it and they recorded onto some of my videos...ANNOYING. So hopefully tomorrow the smart and helpful (NOT!) people at Radio Shack can help me fix the problem or give me another camera to try out! If this is how this video camera records I think I'm gonna return it and get another!! This is ridiculous the quality it has ... unless I still am just using it wrong!! Regardless, I am determined to get answers tomorrow!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails