Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday JULIA & Back To School

Happy Birthday Julia!!
Hope you had a fantastic birthday!!!! Love you!!!

Today was my first day back to school and I gotta say it was LONG!! I literally sat in class from 1:30pm - 8:00pm. I had NO break between my theology class and about 45 minutes (because I finished my lab early) between my lab and my chem lecture. I had just enough time to eat a yummy salad and a bag of chips before heading off to my last class.

Monday's I can tell are going to be REALLY hard!! I now know I need to bring some snacks so that I can scarf something down in between classes, because come dinnertime between my lab & chem lecture I was ready to pass out!! All i could think about during lab was 'I'm starving' and 'don't pass out'. I lived, but am ready for a day off tomorrow :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails