Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun and Busy Day!

I had a fun and busy day today!! It started out with Maddie and I heading to visit Camryn and Amy!! We all went to lunch and then the girls had fun playing together!! We had a lot of fun hanging out! Thanks Amy for inviting us over!! Can't wait to do it again!

Princess Maddie
Playing with "Paper" Dolls
Playing with blocks
After hanging out in Marysville with Amy & Camryn, I dropped Madison off at home and then headed to yoga. Had a nice yoga class tonight - this was my second time, and I am really enjoying it. The only thing that stinks is it is so darn expensive!! I still have 4 sessions, and then we'll see what I decide to do! After working out, we headed to El Torreadors!! We ran into the Sult's there so it was nice to see all of them!!
Friday tomorrow!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails