Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Jump-sations

I went back to Sky High Sports today, third time in about a month!  It is the perfect place to take little kids to burn off some energy and get a bit of a work out!  Jaime had her final (hallelujah)dental appointment today, so Alex the girls and I met up with Brandi & Zidan for an hour of fun!

181 2 3 4 56 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Okay, so that was a lot of fun!!  If you have never been there, I HIGHLY recommend it!  It’s fun for everyone!!

Getting my hair cut tomorrow morning, still no idea what I’m going to do!  Need to figure that out!  And incase you have lost count … 6 days

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails