Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

EXCELLENT Christmas!

Everyone has now gone home after a week of Christmas, windstorm, no power, snow storm partying!! It's sad to see everyone leave, but it also finally gave me time to sit down and write this post!! For Christmas (and really the past week) we've had 13 people, 2 cats and 3 LARGE dogs all living at my house. Needless to say it's been a full and crazy house - but I wouldn't want it anyother way! In my opinion the crazier the better! On to what I'm sure everyone wants to see...what I got for Christmas (haha)!!

Cori's Christmas Loot

The highlights were definitely the Coach Purse & Caribbean Cruise from my Grandma and the digital video camera from my parents!! I totally scored as you can see and I even got 3 (yes THREE) alarm clocks!! Apparently my family feels I sleep to much - LOL!


Our FAMILY GIFT this year was the wonderful TOBI steamer! If you haven't seen the infomerical for it you're missing out! I haven't got a chance to try it out yet - but plan on doing it soon!! I LOVE this gift!







AMY: Here is my purse!! Took this picture just for you!! For once your jealous of me - lol!!









It's kind of sad that Christmas is over now!! However, I still have a pile of gifts in my room that I need to give out, so Christmas isn't quite over for me - yay!! But with Christmas being over it brings our big New Years Party in a few days and then of course the birth of baby Emmalee! So there is still a lot of things to look forward to in the coming weeks!!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas filled with fun and great memories!!! Stay tuned (maybe tomorrow) for my Christmas video!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails