Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stay Tuned....

I'm getting really close to being done with my Texas video/montage!  I have all the pictures uploaded (there was 683 photos, I wittled it down to 185) and am uploading the couple of videos I took during the trip too.  I've picked out some fun Texas music (thanks to my Facebook friends for suggesting some!), so really all I need to do is more editing, watch the video a few times to make sure everything flows!  So far it's sitting right at 12 minutes, I hope to get it under 10, but we had so much fun and did so much it's really hard!  I've already got it down from 48minutes, so that's pretty good! 

My goal is to finish it tomorrow, because on Saturday I'm flying (yes, flying) to Spokane to meet-up with Julia and the kids for a few days!  Julia and the kids are driving over tomorrow (brave lady), but I cannot come until Saturday afternoon, so I'll fly and meet up with them.  Another Munro vacation/adventure is ahead of me!  I can't wait!  I just hope I get the last one wrapped up before I begin another....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails