Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Triplet Love!

They were asked to go sit by the front door so we could go outside to play.  I was shocked when I walked around the corner to actually see them SITTING by the door!  Happy at that!  It’s a miracle I tell ya!

trip4 trip1 trip2 trip3 Jack, Gabrielle & Nate

 
Sorry, for the bad quality in the photo it was taken on my phone!
 

4 comments:

Sassy Sites! said...

SO CUTE! I love your blog and I find it amazing that anyone can raise triplets! Hats off to YOU!!! I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to see what's next!! :)

Marni @ Sassy Sites!
www.sassysites.blogspot.com

(You have a VERY sassy site!)

Emily - faliLV said...

Wow! They are just all little hams huh! I can't believe they all sat there... they must have really wanted to go out!
emily
www.familyandlifeinlv.com

Sherri said...

Don't you mean, taken with my NEW iPHONE???!

Adorable when they actually DO what you tell them, isn't it!

Mama Monkey said...

getting 3 kids to look at the camera to take a picture is a miracle too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails