Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kreativ Chaos

I don’t understand, but for some reason when I receive awards they come in pairs!  Don’t get me wrong I LOVE getting them, just interesting they always come two-by-two….kinda like my carreer working with multiples I suppose!  Must be an omen!  With out further ado, my new awards!

kreativ awardI received the Kreativ (it’s so creative they spelled it with a K and silly!) from the lovely Nain from View From Down Here!  Thanks lady for the award I love it!

The Rules for the Kreativ Award….
1.  Post the award.
2. Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.
3.Pass the award to seven bloggers whom you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that others don't know.
5.Don’t forget to notify your seven Kreativ Bloggers about their AWARD and post links to their blogs.

Seven Kreativ Bloggers
1. It's A Blog Party – I love linking up with this site!  Each day they have a different blog meme going on!
2. Kelly @ Blue Frog Legs – First off I love the name of her blog!  She is hosts one of my favorite communities on BlogFrog – yep, the Blue Frog Legs community!
3. Alicia @ A Beautiful Mess- She is the most amazing photographer out there!  I always love seeing the photos she’s taken and edited!
4. Jeanette @ Sweet Jeanette- Always love to see what recipes she has cooking!  They always look so scrumptious, if only I cooked!
5. Amy @ Keeping Up With the Schultz Family- I always love reading what’s up with The Schultz family!  They are always doing something fun!
6. Kristen @ Frugal Antics Of A Harried Homemaker- This lady always is cookin’ something!  She too posts the most delicious recipes!  I don’t know where she gets the time to cook! 
7. Cheri @ Jack and Jill of All Trades- This lady is a real friend of mine.  She is the most creative person I know!  She always goes above and beyond in her crafts!  They are always beautiful!

Seven Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. My favorite color is PINK, I love everything pink, the majority of my wardrobe is pink!  Pink, Pink, Pink!  Love it!
2. I swam in the same pool with the guy from Mad About You….now what’s his name and his family?!
3. I have a HUGE addiction to HGTV and DIY, that’s what I fall asleep to each night.
4. I am a HUGE Price Is Right fan!  I watch it nearly everyday, and tend to record it if I know I’m going to miss it!
5. I have a couple of “comfort” books, that when I’m anxious I read…these two books have been read so many times I can recite parts of them!  They are my security, for some odd reason
6. I type more than 130 words a minute
7. If allowed to I could (and would) talk 24/7.  LOVE to talk!

chaos award
The second award I got, was A Daily Scoop of Chaos came from Amy at Keeping Up With the Schultz FamilyThanks Amy!  I appreciate it

Amy’s Questions She Asked About Me:

1. What is your signature color?
Others say ORANGE, I say PINK!

2. Your most embarrassing moment?
I guess the real question is WHAT’S NOT my most embarrassing moment?  My swimsuit top coming undone at the pool was pretty embarrassing!

3. Would you ever get anything pierced other than your ears?
No way jose

4. Are you a social butterfly or a homebody?
More of a homebody, but I do love being around people!

5. Are you done having babies or do you want more?
Since I haven’t had any, I probably want more :)

6. Are you loyal to your hairstylist or are do you tryout every salon in town?
I’m a player.  I jump around from hair salon to hair salon!

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
3

8. If you could plan your dream vacation with just you and your love where would it be?
Caribbean Cruise and/or Disney!!  Love both of those places!

The 8 Blogs I’m tagging and giving the Chaos Award to:
Katie @
Katie's Life Journey
Hannah @ Our Happy Home
Kristen @ Ladybug Blessings
Nain @ View From Down Here
Sherri @ Old Tweener
Lady Hill @ From Lazy to Lady
Megan @ Infertile Myrtle
Booyah’s Mama @ The Adventures of Chip and Bobo

*Now to the 8 I tagged have fun answering the questions above.
If you do not want to play along no worries.
Just take the award and enjoy it.

Thanks again Nain & Amy for the awards!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww thank you!! I am going to have to check out all those blogs! Love finding new fun ones!! :)

viewfromdownhere said...

Wow....that is some fast typing! And do you like The Prices is Right now with Drew Carey as the host?

Megan said...

Congrats on your awards and thanks for sharing! =)

Hannah said...

Congrats on your awards and thank you so much!

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Hello! I am a new reader! Looking forward to seeing more from your site! Please follow me back at The Nutritionist Reviews: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

Thanks for thinking of me, Cori. You're a sweetie.

P.S. I am in awe of your typing speed. WOW!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Thanks so much friend!

Kelly said...

Than so much, Cori :)
I never liked pink until I had a girl, now I love it! I haven't had TV in so many years...is the Price is Right sitll on???

Truthful Mommy said...

I am stopping by from FMBT! Hope you can do the same!Happy Nannying!
http://motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com/

Marty said...

Congrats on the award=)) Thanks for the comment, gotta luv those Wal-Mart sheets!!

Booyah's Momma said...

I love HGTV as well. I feel like I am getting something done just by watching it.

Thank you so much for the award... very sweet of you!

alicia said...

Aw, thanks girl. Truly honored to be in such fine company. And I'll add it to my trophy case pronto, or as soon as I can. :) I also love HGTV. Congrats on your awards. Great place here.

Sherri said...

Ooh, thanks! I FEEL chaotic most of the time, so that's a fitting award....will get busy and pass it along soon!

Congrats on your TWO awards, Cori!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails