Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baby Blue Eyes

When this weeks Writers Workshop Writing Prompts from Mama's Losin' It were posted, I immediately new which one to go with….

3.) The most unbelievable blue eyes you’ve ever seen…

Two beautiful babies with blue eyes, popped into my mind.  I then contacted their mom’s and asked for one of their favorite photos showcasing those stunning baby blues!

blue eyes madisonMadison Sophia

blue eyes mackenzie Mackenzie Karen

Love both of these little girls so much, and don’t they have the most beautiful blue eyes you’ve ever seen!!  Gorgeous girls!  Their parents need to keep their eyes on them when they grow up!!

Mama's Losin' It

 

 

 

8 comments:

Marty said...

Aww, she's super cute! Who could resist those eyes??

Sherri said...

Wow, amazing eyes! Yeah, I sucked again and didn't do the prompt, Cori! And BOTH of my kids, and hubby have amazing blue eyes!

Melissa said...

Oh little girl baby blues!! How sweet is that!!

Peaceful Wishes,
Melissa

Angelia Sims said...

Those are some gorgeous blues! Very, very pretty girls. :-)

viewfromdownhere said...

Those ARE beautiful blue eyes! Gorgeous!

Claudia said...

they are soo cute - both of them

Kristen said...

What cuties! The blue eyes in my family have been dominated by brown for two generations now...there is little hope we will ever see any eyes that pretty.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! Blue eyes are so pretty. I have blah brown eyes. Maybe if I had blue I'd want brown but I doubt it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails