Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sure, Sharing is Easy…

When you get to play with Cori’s iPhone!

DSCN8018DSCN8023 DSCN8025 DSCN8039 DSCN8042

I downloaded a couple of fun toddler educational games onto my phone for free…the kids are loving them!!  Have an iPhone or iPod Touch and toddlers, check out Toddler Tap- Transportation and Shapes.  My guys love them, plus they’re learning their shapes and ways to get from here to there!
 
TTT 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh I have an itouch, I will have to check that out!

Sherri said...

They look so happy! And so busy.....yeah! Hope you get your phone back!

viewfromdownhere said...

Wow, you're pretty brave giving them you're new phone. And I'm totally jealous of the iphone :-)

Sippy Cup Mom said...

They are so cute! I will have to download those games!

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Ooh, I love toddler apps, thanks for the tip!

Liz said...

they are totally intrigued! and thank goodness they did fight over it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails