Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Time Out, Naptime, Sit in the Stroller? PICK ME!!

Don’t you ever wish you could be put in a mandatory time out?  Or have to take a nap?  Or heaven forbid someone push you in a stroller?!  Why do kids complain, I’d die for these opportunities!

Mama's Losin' It

2.) If you were put in “time out”, where would you want to be placed and why?
(inspired by Melissa from
Night Light Stories)

I thought this was the perfect prompt this week to talk about.  Every day I fight put the triplets down for a nap, in the stroller and/or into time out, I think to myself please just let me have this time to sleep/sit/rest/think/all of the above!  Wouldn’t it be nice?  I would give tons to get a chance every day to lay down and rest!  I’m lucky enough to not work everyday, and yet, I normally find something else to take up my time instead of resting. 

So in answer to this question, I would love to but put in my bed with the light out!  I’d just love sometime to catch-up on my sleep and thoughts!  That would be so wonderful!  Ahhhhh…..dreaming about it now!  To bad I have a test in a few hours I need to be preparing for.  Sheesh…where are my priorities??!! 

10 comments:

viewfromdownhere said...

I'd be ok with a timeout in my bed. Or at least my bedroom. And I'd SO go for someone pushing me around in a stroller.

Laura @ The Things I Said I'd Never Do said...

I'm like you. I always find something else to do that delays my rest. Like now. The baby is asleep, the hubby's flight is delayed and dinner has been consumed. It's the perfect opportunity for some shut eye before hubby gets home. But nooo, I'm blogging instead!

Sherri said...

OK, yeah for you...you did the prompt!! I thought of you this morning, when I stared and re-read the prompt. Again.

I would love to have someone say, "OK, rest time!". Why don't kids GET that???

Hannah said...

LOL, I would love a time out for one whole day! Sleep in, read a book and play on the computer(blogger) with out being interrupted LOL!

Natalie said...

Sleep? What's that? I think that's the best time out EVER!

Kristen said...

I would love to have a time out. That includes no one can coming to your door, knocking and whispering, "mom....mom...can you hear me? Mom....MOM!" I'd take 30 minutes for starters....oh wait, a minute for every year old I am, I'd get a bit more.....Please???

Tiffany at Beyond Magical Bath and Body said...

Lily is fairly easy to put down for naps and such, but any time she's whining or pitching and temper tantrum all I can think of is how easy she's got it! I'd love to be able to sit around and "read" books and do crafty stuff while someone else cleans up after me! lol I get done working and my entire studio needs reorganizing!

-Tiffany
myscentsualjourney.blogspot.com
www.beyondmagical.com

liz said...

I know! Time outs don't need to be fancy. Quiet is a great start to any time out.

Chels said...

I'm down with time out in bed.

Especially if I had to watch triplets. Good glory.

Simply Valorie said...

Oh man, right there with you. I would love to be put it a nap time for time out. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails