Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

iPhone Luv!

I can’t believe I didn’t blog about this sooner!  I’ve only been waiting for this day for months now!  I am now the proud owner of an iPhone 3Gs.  My two year contract with T-Mobile was finally up, as was the life on my beloved Blackberry!  I loved my Blackberry, so I was a bit hesitant.  However, after talking to many people I made the big jump from Blackberry to iPhone and from T-Mobile to AT&T – let’s just say I haven’t looked back since!  I’m still learning how to use the phone, but am loving every minute of it!

iphone

You might ask why the 3Gs and not the new 4G?  I did a lot of research into both, and learned that the 4G is still having kinks worked out of it.  While those kinks can be fixed, it’s still so new that more problems may come up.  Whereas the 3Gs has been around long enough to have all the kinks worked out of it (I think).  This phone has also already been updated to the new operating system that the 4G runs on!

Another big reason was I got a heck of a deal from my cousin on his!  I ended up buying this from my cousin who’d only had a it a couple of months and it’s in pristine condition.  He wanted the new 4G iPhone (to which last I heard he wasn’t sure if he was happy with it – sorry dude a deals a deal!) I couldn’t pass up the deal and took it!  I then ran out to the mall and bought a new cover for it!  Loved this one when I saw it, so different from my normal choice of pink, love it though!!

Needless to say, I’m loving my phone!  I’ve become addicted to Words with Friends and have several games going on right now!  Words with Friends is just Scrabble, but you can play against your friends!  If you haven’t tried out Words with Friends, you definitely need to check it out.  I play with the free app, so check it out!  Leave me a comment (with your Words with Friends username and email) if you want to play me!  I’m always looking for new friends to play!

8 comments:

Hannah said...

I love my Iphone! It is really easy to use once you realize it isn't complicated like all the other phones you will have no trouble at all! I don't know what I did with out mine before LOL!

Sherri said...

Love the cover! I am glad to hear that you love it....hubby is thinking of getting one, but is very old school. He loves his ipod touch, so that's the entry drug, I think!

Anonymous said...

I am counting down the days until our T-mobile contract is up, still have a year left! We've been with them since 06. I want an iphone as well but I have an iTouch, which is pretty similar, I can download the same apps and what not.

ps. your phone is too cute!

Jaime said...

Zak is loving his phone. It was the screen protector that he didn't like. It was anti glare and he didn't like how it made the screen look. He is waiting for a new screencover that he ordered to arrive in the mail :)

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

I can't believe I was not following your blog yet. I know I am a twitter & Fb follower.
Here from chickadee.
Lolo
www.crazyaboutmybaybah.com

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

I bought the same thing for the exact same reasons! I love my 3Gs.. and I LOVE your cover! Too cute! Enjoy!

Jennifer said...

I'm probably "this" close to getting one myself. Maybe for my birthday!

Glad you're enjoying it!

(Visiting from Friday Follow and already follow you on Networked Blogs!)

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I mostly love my iPhone but miss my Blackberry daily. I wanted to upgrade to the new Curve last November, but AT&T was offering a better deal on the iPhone so I took that rather than paying over $200 for a new BB.

I DO love Words With Friends though! My name is "ohhonestlyerin"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails