Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Back To School, Back To Blogging Event

I missed the boat in participating in the 31 days to a better blog event this summer.  Somehow I missed when the registration was going on, I was a bit bummed.  But at the same time I knew that summer is a crazy time to be participating in such a time-consuming event.  Still, I wanted to learn as much as I could about blogging and the blogosphere!  Today, when I was doing my daily blog-hopping I came across Kludgy Mom’s blog and she is hosting her own challenge/event/class to better your blog – Back To School, Back To Blogging!

BTS-BTB

According to Kludgy Mom’s blog:

What Is It? It’s called Back to School, Back to Blogging (or, B2S/B2B) It’s for anyone who wants to improve their blog. Kids go back to school, we go back to blogging. I hope to make this program:

FUN – because blogging should be!

EASY – because I don’t have time to do a blog task EVERY day. And you might not, either.

FREE - because money is tight and most of us aren’t making a red cent blogging.

INCLUSIVE – because everyone can improve their blog!

It will run for six weeks from September 12 – October 22.  If you are interested in participating in Kludgy Mom’s Back To School, Back To Blogging event, go to http://www.kludgymom.com/back-to-school-back-to-blogging/ and sign-up!

I cannot wait to get started!!  Hope I “see” you back at school on September 12th!

11 comments:

Leslie Harris said...

This sounds like a lot of fun! :) I too missed out on the 31 Days to a Better Blog. :( I'm on my way to check it out! :) Thanks for posting about it. :)

Sherri said...

Just might have to do that....missed out on the other one, too! Aren't YOU surprised? Ha!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip. I signed up.

Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

L. Eleana Johnson said...

Hi Cori,
Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely going to check this out. Now that my toddler has started pre-k again, if it seems doable, I will be back in school with you in September.

Have a great weekend!

viewfromdownhere said...

Aw, man, I can't....we'll be gone in Dublin for most of that...unless you can kind of half do it, then I might not be game :-( Boo

Tammy P. said...

Cori,

I'm so glad I stopped by!! Awesome idea, headed to sign up now!

Meaghan said...

Hi new follower and liking FB page.

Daisygirl said...

Hi Happy Friday! Thanks for the follow I am now following your blog! I love your title!!!

Anonymous said...

:D I'll be seeing ya at school! I'm definitely ready lol

Tisha said...

Awesome! I was bummed that I missed out on the 31DBB Challenge too. I'm definitely going to check this one out - thanks for the heads up!

Melissa Au said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know about my MomsReview4You Wednesday blog hop! Would love it if you would come follow me and link up!

http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails