Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

25 Years Ago…

On August 24, 1985, this beautiful little girl entered the world!  

cori2m

Now who could that be?!  Hmmmmm…

Funny thing is look my mouth was big even as a baby!!  My poor parents claim I never shut it.  I spent the first year of my life screaming with colic, and then talked nonstop ever since!  I don’t know how they managed to make it to the who I am today….big mouth and all!

cori michelle now

My smiles look pretty similar, then and now, except I have a few more teeth today :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cori! That's such a cute baby picture! I hope you have a wonderful Day!!

Carrie A Groff
http://livingahealthybeachlife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

btw...you were a very adorable baby!!!

Julie said...

Happy birthday, hope you have a great day! I'm your newest follower from TTA. Hope you stop by and say hi!

http://www.gethealthycheap.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday lady!

krystal said...

Have a great birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!

viewfromdownhere said...

Aw, so cute! Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy, happy birthday! What a cute blog & what cute kiddos you work with! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to hear more about your Disney YES program fun!

~Jodi
www.magicalmouseschoolhouse.com

Tammy P. said...

Happy birthday, lady!! Hope you have an awesome day. :)

Sherri said...

Yea, Happy Birthday Cori! What an adorable little baby you were...and how fun to be 25!

Unplanned Cooking said...

Happy birthday! What a cute baby you were.

KLZ said...

Happy birthday you toothsome woman!

(that word works two ways in that sentence. Awesome.)

Laura said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Have a good one !!!

liz said...

Happy birthday to you and your big mouth!

That's a super great picture of you, Cori!

alicia said...

Happy b-day girl. Just getting around to putting your award in my trophy case and wanted to say thanks again.

College girl with a passion said...

Happy birthday!
Following you now from Mama to a sweet thing's FB page.
Please follow me back.
Breanna

Sippy Cup Mom said...

Happy Birthday girl!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you are have had a wonderful day and a lot of celebrating! BTW both pictures are really cute!

Amanda and Katie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day. Love the blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails