Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Girl

A couple days ago, Amy brought her girls over to play with the triplets, along with her niece Emilia who she is now nannying for.  Emilia is 6 months old, and is quite the cutie!!  I told Amy, that these photos were blog-worthy :-)

e1e2 

Prepping for the BIG birthday extravaganza tomorrow at the Munro’s household!  They are doing a joint birthday for all four kids since their birthday’s are all within 6 weeks of each other!  So Alex & I have been busily helping prep and decorate!  Julia goes all out for her parties and this one is no exception!  Just wait…you’ll be blown away!!  So until then….

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Yes, that little cutie is SO blogworthy! Can't wait to hear all about the party....love to see what ideas people come up with!

Amy said...

She is SO cute! I love those big smiles that babies give.

Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I passed on the "Subtantial Blogger Award" To you on my site! Come by and check it out. I love your posts and think you are so sweet and real! Something that is sometimes hard to come by anymore. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!

Warm wishes,
Amy @ Render Me Mama
http://rendermemama.blogspot.com/

viewfromdownhere said...

What a cute little girl! Definitely a blogworthy picture!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails