Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stressed & Swimming

Stress & Swimming seem to go hand in hand don’t they?!  *Sigh* Well tonight they do!  You’d think since I was done with school for the quarter that the stress would be lifted, well it was, until yesterday when I bought an iPhone.  I spent the last several hours updating my hotmail contacts, with the assumption that I could sync it with the stupid phone.  I’m so fed up and stressed I gave up, sent Jaime on the mission to find out how to sync the phone.

Other stressors I have going on…I have some church stuff I really should be working on and yet, I’m google’ing like crazy trying to solve my iPhone problem.  I’m behind in blogging (bad me), replying to emails and have several “follow” meme’s to catch-up on….Sigh, so much to do and yet I can’t seem to pull myself away from this phone.  I already have a love-hate relationship with this phone!  I could just scream!

With that being said, I do have some cute photos of my adorable niece Madison at her swim lessons!  She’s so stinkin’ cute I can’t stand it (as my mom would say!)

IMG_4509 IMG_4412 IMG_4415 IMG_4424IMG_4501

Note: For those of you who know Madison & Aiden Munro….what’s up with their face shape resemblance in picture #1 &  5?!  Very strange!

Okay, I better get back to work!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is ready for the start of a new week!

4 comments:

Amy said...

She is so cute. I think it is great to learn to swim early..

I have something for you on my blog today..

http://keepingupwiththeschultzfamily.blogspot.com/2010/08/chaos.html

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

super adorable pics! She's so cute :) Good luck with your iPhone - it took me a while to get everything straightened out, but I dearly love mine now.

viewfromdownhere said...

aw, she's so cute! It's hard to not be happy when looking at an adorable face like that!

Sorr you're so stressed...hang in there!

Hannah said...

She is so cute! I hope you de-stress soon! I love my Iphone and I know you will to once you figure it all out! Hope you have a good week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails