Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 16, 2010

“Not Me” Monday: Playing Catch-Up

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

It honestly is “not me” to be so far behind in everything, blogging and life lately.  I feel like I’m treading water, which is so “not me”.  Normally, I’m on top of things, on the ball, first done, etc – lately that has been so “not me”. 

Let’s see what am I behind in….

  • Blogging: I have two more posts (not counting this one), that I need to write.  But I keep either forgetting to do them or something else comes up more blog-worthy then the others!  Which is normally soooo “not me”.
  • Church: I’m the secretary of the Relief Society, and that comes with quite a bit of responsibility and organization.  Normally, I’m on top of it, lately I can’t seem to stay afloat.  We had a meeting today, I barely got the agenda’s done and to the meeting [barely] on time.  Both of which or “not me”.  I still have the weekly announcements email to put together and write up the post meeting notes. 
  • Email: I’m so behind on my personal and blog emails it isn’t funny.  They just keep coming, and I am not doing anything about them.  Which is “not me”.  I normally respond to people within 10minutes, that’s “not me” lately.

I’m going to blame the sun for my laziness.  Yes, it finally arrived to grace us with it’s presence the middle of August.  It’s hot, I’m hot, I have no energy and off which is “not me”.  The weather is supposed to be returning to normal by the end of the week and hopefully I will too!

Since I’m boring you all with my lack of energy/need to catch-up/blah blah blah post, I wanted to include some photos from babysitting a couple weeks ago when we went to the Factoria Children’s Museum. 

IMG_4297 IMG_4315 IMG_4316 IMG_4335IMG_4317 IMG_4328IMG_4329  IMG_4347

 

Okay I feel a little bit better that I’m slowly getting caught up, because being so far behind is “not me” and really stresses me out!  I need to relax and enjoy the summer, before I know it school will be here again….then the real stress will be back!

Happy “Not Me” Monday!

12 comments:

Kristen said...

If it helps, don't answer this comment. Just know that we all have those days/weeks/months where we fall behind and aren't able to keep up with all of the things we have to or want to do. Hope it gets better!!

Beth said...

Visiting and following from Tuesday Tag Along...hope you'll stop by and say hi!
Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub
http://twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com

Stacy Rajab said...

Hello! I'm also visiting from the Tuesday Tag Along. Although you are stressed, it sure looks like your kiddos are having a blast:)

Unknown said...

Hello! I am visiting and following too from Tuesday Tag along!!
Have a great Tuesday!!

http://coutureunraveled.blogspot.com

Claudia said...

sometimes things just overrun us - hope you'll be able to get on top again soon -step by step

Tracy F. said...

I am following you from FMBT. Love your blog!

Tracy
www.cutorcopyandpaste.blogspot.com

Amy said...

That place looks cool! Looks like the kids had a great time too.

Now following through Tuesday Tag Along! Come by and follow back?

Amy @ Render Me Mama

viewfromdownhere said...

I totally feel you on being behind..I feel that way, too! It's hard to stay up on things when so much is going on...hang in there! You'll get there!

Marty said...

Girl, I know the feeling. You are soooo not alone!! Glad you seem to be getting caught up though=)

Mommy Minded said...

I am your newest follower!
I hope youll have a few minutes to follow back and enter some great giveaways!

Megan
www.mommyminded.blogspot.com
Christmas Countdown Giveways!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, I am one of those normally on top of things kinda people, but I am so far behind, and I know I need to catch up, but I just don't! I'm being lazy, which is gonna suck once school starts here in a few weeks!

Sherri said...

Ha! And here I am catching up on your Monday post on Thursday night! There just aren't enough hours in the day....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails