Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 30, 2010

El Toreadors Birthday Dinner

Oh, how I love this restaurant!  I have celebrated my birthday there just about every year since my first birthday…love it!!  For mine and Erin’s joint birthday dinner we chose El Toreadors to eat at and enjoy some fun company with friends!

The Group

DSCN2034The Birthday Girls
(mine’s on the 24th and Erin’s is on the 27th)

Erin & I with the party planner Amanda!
Thanks Amanda for putting together our birthday dinner!  I had a great time and appreciate it!!

DSCN2045
Amy & I

Thanks again Amanda for putting this all together, it was fun to get together with the gang and eat some yummy food!! 

2 comments:

viewfromdownhere said...

aw, looks like a fun birthday party! Glad you had fun!

Sherri said...

Looks like fun! Love a good birthday dinner with friends...glad you had one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails