1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
Hmmm, that’s a toss up! I’d love to host Survivor, because while everyone else is suffering I could partake in the show, without the camping part or the lack of cleanliness :)
The Amazing Race, I’d love to travel to the different places they go!
2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
Hmmm….I almost have to go and sit in the car to see what I do. I’m pretty sure I belt up before I turn the car on – or do it as I’m turning the car on!
3. Shave or hair removal cream?
Shave my legs, wax my eyebrows!
4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
WINDOWS! Boring, I know, but a home would be quite boring and dark without the windows, don’t ya think?
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
Toss up between Apple Cider and the smell of Fog/Mist!
6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
Survivor for sure! Trying to remind myself that it’s now on Wednesday night! Can’t wait for the premiere on September 15th!
7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
Personal shopper hands down! I love to shop and hate to cook!
8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
Halloween! But also cooler days, leaves changing colors and crunching under your feet. One of my favorite times of the year!
[FYI: if the song in my title is stuck in your head and you can’t place the musical….it’s from Rogers and Hammerstein's 1951 hit, The King and I, another fantastic musical!]