Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Play, You Play, We all Play WII

OMG I just typed this whole post and was almost to the bottom when somehow I deleted the whole thing….why don’t I save as I go????!!!  So freaking annoying!  So I guess here I go again.

This morning we got up and went to Jason & Kim’s church.  When we dropped the girls off in their class, MacKenzie wasn’t so happy, so I volunteered to stay with her.  She warmed up after a little bit and I volunteered to help hold some of the crying 12month olds.  After a little while I moved to the younger class (12-24months) to help with some other criers. 

There church is very different from mine.  They played Dora & Thomas for the little kids during nursery.  Everyone was drinking coffee (obviously not the kids), they have a live rock band, disco ball and fog machine during their service (I missed the service, so that’s what I was told!).   

After church a lot of people napped (myself included) while everyone else watched a movie.  I was exhausted today (my own fault partially…).  I went to bed way to late to begin with at about 12:30 am.  Then around 3:30am, I was awoke by the smoke alarm in Paige’s (my) room starting chirping.  I tried to ignore it for awhile but never could fall back to sleep.  I finally woke Alec up in hopes he could fix it, he couldn’t (or wouldn’t) in the middle of the night so I finally moved downstairs to sleep.  Conveniently the batteries in teh alarm must have finally died because I probably heard it chirp 5 more times after I came downstairs.  Wasn’t about to jinx myself and move back up to bed, so I stayed downstairs.  I was then up at 8am when everyone else was awake.  However, when we did get up we had snow on the ground!  Not a lot but snow non-the-less!!

DSC_0024DSC_0027

After naps, we had a family WII session.  Since none of the kids had played WII before we started with WII Bowling.  Sadly Connor & Aiden beat myself & Alec the first game.  Aiden & Jason beat me the second game, but I did beat Alec…so I wasn’t a total loser!

DSC_0048Connor took this lovely photo of me

   DSC_0035DSC_0037
Alec & Aiden

DSC_0041DSC_0039
Connor & I

DSC_0044DSC_0045

MacKenzie is a little mommy for Quinten.  She loves to help  change his diaper, hold and feed him!  Here is an adorable photo of her feeding the baby!

DSC_0032      

Tomorrow, we’re meeting up with Kendra & Cami, Annika’s birth-aunts.  I think the plan is to go to the zoo, but still waiting to hear for sure.  Regardless, after the snow yesterday and today it’s supposed to be nearly 70* tomorrow – is that really possible?  Seems doubtful to me, but everyone who lives here claim it’ll happen!


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails