Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Jordyn Lucille Jones is HERE!

Amy & Levi are now the proud parents to two little girls – Camryn Brooke and Jordyn Lucille!!

Jordyn Lucille Jonesamy2Born April 3, 2009 at 8:26pm
6#14oz and 19.25” long

I got to be there tonight when she was born (or I guess waiting in the waiting room), so that was really exciting!!  She is adorable and has some curly dark hair!!  I took a couple of pictures with my camera phone so they aren’t the best quality but wanted to share them anyway!

amy3amy

I am going back with Erin tomorrow and am excited to get to be present when Camryn meets her new little sister for the first time!!

Congratulations Amy, Levi and Camryn, Jordyn is adorable!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails