Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jaime ROCKS!

Yep...it's true, Jaime is awesome! She came over yesterday morning and helped me get motivated to clean my bedroom! According to Brandi, it was the messiest it had ever been...I'm not so sure that's the case but it was bad!!

Might as well make this a Jaime post - she'll like that!! Hmmm...what else to say ;)

Jaime is an amazing friend and momma! I enjoy her company and spending time with her (and her girls - haha!). Lately we've become addicted to Phase 10. Phase 10 is a really fun card game and for the life of me I cannot beat her!! We've played at least 4 games, and Jaime has won all of them....not fair! We're gonna play again tonight and hopefully I can win!!

Thanks Jaime for helping me clean my room (it looks and feels so much better now!), I really needed the motivation and help to do it and I greatly appreciate it! Thanks for also being a great friend, and sharing your adorable girls with me!! XOXO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails