Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Hannah Montana Movie

This morning Sophie and I went to the first showing of Hannah Montana in the theater. I have to admit that I was looking forward to seeing the movie and actually enjoyed it. At one time I even found myself tearing up....yep I'm a dork!! It was hilarious and at times the entire theater was laughing hysterically!! I highly recommend it for any young girl (or old one :)) to go and see it! I could actually go and see it again and I hate going to the movies!

Alex made it home (or at least is driving home right now)! I cannot wait to see her. I enjoyed my time as an only child, but I missed my Allie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails