Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Are they helping or torturing Jack?

You can be the judge…

DSC_0033 DSC_0030 DSC_0031 DSC_0032

Not sure why Jack looks so drugged in these pictures, but probably has something to do with the fact that he was screaming at the other kids to leave him alone!

Today was Kim’s birthday so they went out to dinner along with Patty and Andy so I had Cody in addition to the Harrington kids.  Jaime and the girls were there early in the day and Emma had been sitting in this highchair so when they left the little kids immediately wanted to play in it.  We’ll just say it didn’t last very long before I removed it!

Kim & Mark invited me to go with them to Lake Chelan this weekend, I’m SOOOOO excited!  I could use a little getaway and am looking forward to it!  I can’t wait to go!!  The exciting thing is, it’s in only two days!   We’re leaving Thursday evening and coming back Monday afternoon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails