Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Old Bait and Switch

Being the dork that I am, I hunted down the Schwans man to stop by our house so we could order some of their delicious Apple Cinnamon French Toast Sticks.  (Yes, I really hunted him down, I was driving home and saw the truck, pulled over and asked!  I’m not to proud to ask!).  Anyway, he came dropped off the ordering brochure and said he’d come back in a little bit.  Alex, Kelly, and I were near giddy with excitement over the pending arrival of our apple cinnamon french toast sticks!  He comes back, we order, and at the end he goes “Oh wait, sorry, we’re sold out of the french toast”.

What!  Did I hear that correctly??!!  Sold out!!  Oh. My. Gosh! That was the whole reason we wanted the Schwans man to come!  How annoying is that!  Not to worry, we did get some other yummy items, but not our beloved french toast…sniff…sniff.  To insure that this doesn’t happen again, I’ve already pre-ordered our next order!  The Schwans man, will not do this to us again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails