Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Madison’s 3rd Birthday Pictures

I’m really late in putting up pictures from Maddie’s birthday party!!  Right after her party I went right into finals, so I am trying to get caught up before I go back to school!!  

Madison had a lot of fun and really enjoyed that Sophia was able to come and help her celebrate her birthday!  They played Candyland, did puzzles and made their very own pizza!  Sophia even was helping Madison ‘read’ one of her new books!  Those two girls get along so well, it’s very cute!

DSCN0510DSCN0558DSCN0514DSCN0546DSCN0564 DSCN0571DSCN0572

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve been having fun messing with the different settings on Windows Live Writer!  This time I played around with cropping and changed the pictures into a sepia tone!  LOVE THIS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails