Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Found it!

Yay!  I have found my card reader…had to pull my bed apart in order to find it – but I did and can now post some pictures!  Wahoo!  But after all that work…it turned out I didn’t have all that many pictures to post!  LOL!  Oh well!

Friday evening, Emma was actually happy in her bouncy chair – so I took a few pictures of her being HAPPY and NOT held!  Looks like her colic could be going away!  How cute is she!

Last night Brandi, Jaime, Emma and I went to Bianca Sult’s senior project silent auction for Hopelink.  Grandma sent us with $40 to spend, and on the way there Jaime was complaining that she needed a haircut really bad and I agreed.  At the auction we found an auction item that was three $45 haircuts.   That was perfect for us!  Luckily we were the only ones who bid on it and won it for $25!  I cannot wait to go! 

Afterwards we met up with Erin for dessert (or for Jaime & I dinner) so we decided on the ever exciting Denny’s.  We had a nice time just hanging out and talking!! 

A BIG thank you to Jaime for talking me into trying  the out Windows Live Writer to use for my blogging!  It is soooooo nice, and much easier to use then blogger!  I still have a lot to learn, but was excited to try just one basic post!

Oh and if you haven’t checked out Jaime's Blog from last night you should.  We spent all day working on the girls’ room yesterday!  It looks super cute!  Make sure you check it out!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails