Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Election --> Tomorrow!

Yay!! The election is TOMORROW...go Barack go! They (who ever 'they' are ) are estimating that we should know who wins the election by midnight EST (9:00pm here) tomorrow night! As of this point Barack Obama still has a 'large' lead in the polls...but we won't know for sure until tomorrow!

So if you haven't voted yet...get out TOMORROW!!

Comments:
Erin:
Going at 6am??
Cori: *shockingly* the polls aren't open at 6am - unless I am heading east LOL! They open at 7am but NO i will not be there that early! I promised my mom I'd go BEFORE noon to make sure 'my vote counted'!

Originally Posted on Myspace Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails