Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gen-Chem Test Tomorrow = Thanksgiving Break!

I have to make it to my gen-chem test tomorrow at 11am, complete it and then I will officially be off for Thanksgiving Break until the following monday!! Not only will I get a week off from school, but when I return I have one week of lecture before finals week!! I am getting SOOO close to being done with this quarter...I must survive...I will survive!!

Okay I should get back to studying...ontop of needing to concentrate and study, my head is completely clogged and just hurts (thanks to the Munro family :)). I really just want to go to bed, but I know I can't. I must make it through these two chapters to get a good grade tomorrow. I CAN DO THIS!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails