Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All Moved Over....

Okay so it's been about an 1.5hrs since my last post...thought it was time to post again!! Anyway...

I have finally moved ALL 72 of my blogs that I posted on Myspace over to blogger - so my story is all here now...or at least since July '08!!

If you haven't already I would love it if you would be a follower. On the right side of the screen there is a "FOLLOWERS" 'box' with 3 people's picture so far...click Follow This Blog and I think it will give you updates on when I post?? Something like that!! So add yourself, plus then I know who is reading it!!

Okay my chem quiz is getting closer...I better go to bed or else I won't be able to wake up in the morning!!

Good Night (or should I say Good Morning?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails