Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ode To A Clean Room!

Hallalujuah I got my room cleaned!! I thought I'd share with you all the amount of work I achieved - I took some before, during & after pics of my room just so you get an idea of what a mess it was! My mom would be mortified if she knew I was posting pictures of it!!

Yay now a CLEAN ROOM!! Now....how long will it last??

Tonight, I got to go to a really cool auction for a company, MEDRIX that works with the SPU nursing program, stay tuned tomorrow for a re-cap of that!


Comments:
Erin:
Looks great! Nice big clean day for everyone.
Amy: Wow. You weren't kidding about how messy your room was. Good job cleaning it. I'll give you even more props if you can keep it clean. :)

Originally Posted on Myspace Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails