Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Am Thankful For Connor

Yesterday at preschool the twins' teacher asked them 'what are you thankful for' and apparently Connor was 'thankful for Cori'! How sweet is that. But I guess the teacher was confused on who "Cori" was (that hurts...really hurts!) so she asked Julia when she picked up the boys!

I thought that, that was so sweet of Connor to be thankful for me! It absolutely amazed me that he picked me of all people. I haven't seen Connor in probably 3 weeks, so why I came to his mind I do not know. Anyway, I wanted to return the compliment and tell him that I was thankful for him!

Connor is one of the sweetest (and most stubborn!) little boys I know! He LOVES to help you anyway he can and gives the best hugs!! I wish I could spend more time with him but it's hard right now with school to find the time to go and visit.

Connor, Here is a little video of pictures I happened to have of you on my computer!! I can't believe how big you are now, compared to when I first met you when you were just a couple months old!! Love ya! Cori





Tomorrow, I actually get to head up and spend a couple days in Camano with everyone!! Should be fun, I cannot wait to go!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

AWWW! How sweet. Wonder what he said when the teacher asked who Cori was.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails