Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blog Re-Do

You've probably noticed the changes that my blog has undergone the last couple of weeks.  I've been trying to find a new look, but didn't have much luck.  Brandi helped me design the last one (that lasted about a week), and it was okay, but I wasn't 100% feeling it.  So when I visited my grandma this weekend and she said to me "When are you gonna change that awful background on your blog?"  I decided it might be time to change it!  Must do what Grandma says!

I was impressed with this layout, the background came came from Cutest Blog on the Block and the topper came from Shabby Blogs.  Neither site had a matching topper & background that spoke to me, so I was very excited that I found these two which I thought matched pretty darn close!  I used PAINT to do some color editing to make the colors match a little bit better, but overall I was happy.

I've had two people tell me that they don't like my picture in the topper....Alex even went as far as saying "you look fat in that picture" so I guess that means I should find a new photo :-) But am in no hurry to do so!  I kinda like my fat photo!!

2 comments:

GO Gray's said...

Hey Cori your layout is so cute. What program did you use or how did you get your picture on your header?

Julia said...

I think it is too 'busy' looking...sorry....I like the outside patterns... ;) Oh...btw, you could never look fat! But Annika kept looking at your picture and saying 'Courtney' ;) ... MacKenzie kept saying "NO...CORI" ha ha ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails