Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 4 - “The Spy Next Door”

spy

This afternoon I took the kids to see The Spy Next Door at Bella Botega.  Kami mentioned the movie to me when we met last week, but I had never heard of it before or knew anything about the film or the cast!  It turned out to be a really cute movie!!

The movie starred Jackie Chan, with George Lopez and *gasp* “Hannah Montana’s Dad” (Billy Ray Cyrus).  When Billy Ray Cyrus first came on the screen all the kids in the theater really did *GASP* and start wispering, “oh my gosh it’s Hannah Montana’s dad!!”  That possibly was the highlight for all the kids :-D

Plot Summery below and above photo for The Spy Next Door is from IMDB.com.

Former CIA spy Bob Ho takes on his toughest assignment to date: looking after his girlfriend's three kids, who haven't exactly warmed to their mom's beau. And when one of the youngsters accidentally downloads a top-secret formula, Bob's longtime nemesis, a Russian terrorist, pays a visit to the family.

This is a fun movie, very slapstick (I mean c’mon it’s Jackie Chan), but fun non-the-less!  It’s not Oscar quality, but a great family movie (assuming you’re not my mom who hates this type of movie :-D).

Sunday tomorrow, that means church in the afternoon, and then I’m onto my last night!!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails