Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 22, 2010

One Year of Mackenzie

I'm up visiting Camano this weekend, and did some scrapping tonight with Julia...well technically Julia looked online for ideas the whole time, while I scrapped!  Earlier in the day I helped her organize all her printed photos into a cool little box she got, and while going through the pictures came across lots of MacKenzie that were left over from her "First Year" photo frame.  Seemed like the perfect layout, I used those pictures to make a layout!

One Year of Mackenzie


The scanning wasn't to great, and I promise in person it's much straighter and all the letters are present :)

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails