Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Ellen's Favorite Fail Videos

I recently have discovered The Ellen Degereres Show, and it is HILARIOUS!  Several months ago she shared her favorite "fail videos" and I was laughing so hard at this one segment of a lady parking her SUV.  I was watching the show this evening and they re-played it, and I forgot how funny it was!  I don't know what is funnier, the video or Ellen's description of the video!




The SUV segment is at about 0.44 second mark in the video.  There is one before it and another one after it, all three are well worth the viewing!  Happy viewing and enjoy!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails