Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 18, 2010

1 Month, 1 Month!!

One month from today at this exact moment, our bus (yes private BUS, we have 11 people with their two-weeks of luggage do get to the airport) will have picked up my family from Grandma’s house and we’ll be in route to the airport heading to our Caribbean cruise!!  We’ve been waiting for this trip to get here since December 20, 2008, when Grandma surprised us all! 

I thought in honor of our 1 month countdown, I’d share some of the favorite professional photos from the two cruises I’ve been on! 

Cruise #1 ~ February 11-25, 2006

We went on this trip the month before Jaime gave birth to Madison, so *sniff sniff* they didn’t get to come along.  But…we had fun without them!  We left and returned from Fort Lauderdale and circled the Caribbean, we traveled approximately 4,194 miles!

#1: Fort Lauderdale ~ Princess Cays (we didn’t get to go due to weather) ~ Tortola ~ Antigua ~ Dominica ~ Martinique ~ Barbados ~ Grenada ~ Bonaire ~ Aruba ~ Grand Caymans ~ Fort Lauderdale

1cruise5Our ship, the Sea Princess

1cruise6Our family boarding the boat!

1cruise1 Brandi & I “swam” (aka stood on a platform) with dolphins!

 
1cruise2
Formal Night Dinner

 
1cruise3
The Benson Granddaughters

1cruise4 
Benson Granddaughters and Grandma

Cruise #2 & 3 ~ February 16-March 1, 2008

This cruise for us was considered one cruise, but it technically was two!  We did two different loops of the Caribbean from Puerto Rico to Puerto Rico and then back to Puerto Rico!  We traveled approximately 3,414 miles!

#2: San Juan, Puerto Rico ~ St. Thomas ~  St. Kitts ~ Grenada ~ Bonaire ~ Aruba ~ San Juan, Puerto Rico

#3: San Juan, Puerto Rico ~ Barbados ~ St. Lucia ~ Antigua ~ Tortola ~ St. Thomas ~ San Juan, Puerto Rico

2cruise3Our Ship, the Crown Princess

2cruise2Boarding the ship!

2cruise7 
The Benson Girls

2cruise1   2cruise6
The Benson Granddaughters

2cruise4 
Benson Granddaughters with Grandma

2cruise5 
My family
 

For Christmas last year, Brandi & I made Grandma, my parents and her parents a DVD of pictures and video taken from this cruise!  Its a bit long, but if you get a chance you should watch it!  I did blog about it HERE!

I CANNOT wait until we go!  You can track my ‘waiting progress’ with my ticker on the left sidebar of my blog!!  1 month, 1 month!

1 comment:

Linda Benson said...

Hey Cori Shelly, Your blog is fantastic! I love what you've done to your walls. And I LOVE the entries. I went all the way back through Jan 9th. Fantastic!!

I Love You, Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails