Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Long Babysitting Job

This afternoon I started a 5 day babysitting job wih the Bostron kids while Kami & Jerry go on a cruise.  Today was pretty easy.  I arrived at about 3pm and waited for Logan (13) to get home and then Tyler (4) to be brought home.  Haylee (8) and Brett (11) came home about 4:00 from school. 

This afternoon the kids played outside for awhile and then we bonded over watching game shows....I think we're going to get along just fine!  We first watched two episdoes of Are You Smarter then a 5th Grader and now are watching Family Fued while I make dinner.  After dinner we're going to watch Daddy Daycare and that should take us to bedtime!

Tomorrow I am 'free' from 9am-3pm, where [I promise Amy] to watch Biggest Loser and get caught up on last nights episode.  Amy (and I quote her IM) "there is so much to talk about. lol" so I cannot wait to see it!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails