Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

100,000 miles!!

Yep, that’s right my little car that I bought in high school with only 6,500 miles on it just hit 100,000 today when driving home from Camano!!  Yikes…guess that means it’s time to get a new car!!

100k

Sorry the picture isn’t great, I took it while driving on the freeway (yes smart (& illegal) I know….but this is an important milestone I couldn’t miss!!). 

I started working on my montage from last night that I teased about, but wasn’t able to finish it.  I spent the evening booking tickets to go to TEXAS with Julia, Alec & the kids at the end of March…yep right after the cruise!!  I’m so excited!!  Anyway, so hopefully tomorrow I’ll get the montage finished!  Until then I’ll leave you wondering……

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails