I put in purple the dream parts and then in green my reasoning for why I had dreampt about it! Please remember that all of the green-ness I actually 'dealt' with yesterday. I guess it goes to show that your dreams really can be intertwined with reality...or at least mine can!
- On a trip to Texas - Julia is talking about going to Texas for a vacation
- We drove to Texas in 2 cars, but we finally made it! - Alec says it would be cheaper for us to drive then to fly to Texas!
- I am missing one shoe and am turning the car apart looking for it - I have one of my favorite Nine West black heals missing
- While searching for my shoe, a police officer shows up and starts looking around the cars in the driveway, he leaves and then comes back to hand me a ticket for $757 and then continues to put tickets on the other cars in the driveway. - No clue....hope this isn't forshadowing....??!!
- I find out that the ticket is because when we parked the cars, the officer could tell that we illegally turned into the driveway! -- Yes, I know I am a horrible parker at times, but at least not as bad as Kelly ;) !
- Head to the mall to find a gift for Brandi's birthday - Kim Hoerner and I want to go shopping together in Texas, but seriously for Brandi's birthday...hasn't she had enough??