Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Before…Meets…After

Last night before I went to bed, I decided that today I was going to tackle the ‘gift wrap/tablecloth/junk closet”.  It got to the point where you would just open it enough to grab what you needed out and then quickly slam the door!  I was determined to get it cleaned and organized…

My mom would be mortified if she knew I was posting these before pictures :-D

Before

Top of the closet
closet2

Middle of the closet
closet 

Bottom of the closet
closet3

See what I mean by being full and extremely unorganized??!  It was an absolute pigsty.  We could just barely find gift bags and tissue paper.  We’d hope and pray that by pulling something out of the closet it wouldn’t all come tumbling down!

…Meets…

There was FOUR large garbage bags full of garbage and/or things we donated!
closet4

After

Kind of funny, when I took the ‘after’ pictures it only took two shots to fit it all in, opposed to the three shots it took to do the ‘before’!

Top of the closet:
closet5

Bottom of the closet:
closet6

I have to say it feels mighty fine to have that closet cleaned out!  This evening we’re celebrating Brandi’s birthday, so it was a breeze to find a gift bag and tissue paper to go in it! 

There’s no more being scared and/or fearing for your life when you open the closet!  It’s all clean and organized now!  YAY ME!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails