Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 14, 2009

WICKED

Last night we had a Girls Night and went to see the Broadway production of WICKED at the Paramount!  We purchased the tickets back in February and were very excited the day finally came so we could go!  It was a a lot of fun, not to mention the show was amazing!  I hate have to admit that “Galinda'” reminded me of myself…very self-centered, but what’s wrong with that??  Apparently the rest of my friends felt them same way Galinda & I lol!   

wicked

We got to Seattle early and went to dinner at the Daily Grill near the Paramount.  We were planning on going to the Spaghetti Factory after, but we decided to be nice and eat before so Alex could get home at a more descent hour since she had to be at school at 6am the next day! 

None of us had ever eaten hear before, so we didn’t know what to expect but it had no wait and looked nice, plus it seemed to have ‘normal’ food that we all could agree on!  The food was good and on top of it we found out they gave us 15% off because of the theater discount…who knew?  It worked well, we got good food, ate early and got a discount…not to mention were still got to the Paramount before they opened it!

wicked1 wicked2 wicked3 wicked4 wicked5

The show was awesome, but I think I would have enjoyed the first half better if I didn’t have to pee so bad!  Right before it started I decided to run really quick, but was stopped by the usher who told me “if you leave now you will be locked out for the first 9-minutes of the show”.  I decided to hold it and just wait!!  But by the time they started to drop the curtain for Intermission I was already climbing over everyone to run to the bathroom.  I’m happy to announce I made it, plus I got one of the last stalls before the line started!  By the time I left the line was already to the stairs!

We had a fun night!!

1 comment:

Kylee Rowe said...

Cori,

You really look so beautiful! I like checking in on your blog! I feel like i havent seen you in ofrever! Looks like a great night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails